In Bishkek April 13 sunny. The air temperature is expected to be +23 degrees. The day has increased to 13 hours 16 minutes.
In the capital, breaking the fast (iftar) – at 19.46. You can see the complete calendar of Orozo 2022 here.
The Orthodox continue Lent. What you can eat this day, see the diary.
Turn off gas, electricity, water
- 9.00-18.00 – 7th micro-district, 16/2, holiday homes near the residential area YuBChK, Ak-Ordo (Bugu-Ene street, Barchyn, Duishobaeva, Tagay-Biya, Gagarin, Karkyra).
- 9.00-17.00 – residential complexes “Ak-Bata”, “Kok-Zhar” (Bosogo street, 20, 28, 32), “Kelechek” (Kelechek street, 14th, Aitmatov, Chokmorova, Son-Kol), 6th micro-district, 8 , sections of Zhamanbaev, Tabaldiev streets, “Jal” micro-district, 11;
- 14.00-17.00 – sections of Lermontov, Khiva, Akylbekov streets.
- 9.30-17.00 – sections of Shcherbakova Street, Izyumsky lane.
- 9.30-14.00 – residential complexes “Kara-Zhygach”, “Altyn-Ordo” (street 0-I, 1-I).
- 12.00-17.00 – residential area “Kara-Zhygach” (Kyzart street, Issyk-Kol, Zhetigen, Choktal).
- 13.00-17.00 – sections of Frunze, Isanov streets.
world rock and roll day
The holiday is celebrated every year on April 13, although the historic event that served as the basis for the date happened the day before. On April 12, 1954, Bill Haley recorded the single Rock Around The Clock, which became a milestone in the new musical direction.
Among the founders of the trend was the legendary Elvis Presley. His style of dress, manners and movements became an example to imitate. In the early 1960s, a new style of rock ‘n’ roll – pop rock appeared. The Liverpool Four with their compositions launched a Beatlemania epidemic in the world.
Among the oldest groups in the USSR were the Sokol, Scythians, Buffons and Slavs created by Alexander Gradsky.
In Kyrgyzstan, the first rock bands appeared in the late 1970s. For example, Dostor is the first rock band in the country whose vinyl record was released by the pan-European company Melodiya.
People who changed the world
Birth of the Hero of the Soviet Union Tsolponbay Tulberdiyev
Photo from the Internet. Hero of the Soviet Union Tsolponbay Tulberdiyev
He was born on April 13, 1922 in the village of Chimkent.
In December 1941 he reached the front and died on August 6, 1942. He closed the arms of the enemy shelter with his body, securing the occupation of a strategic bridgehead for the offensive operation of the 6th Army of the Voronezh Front.
On February 4, 1943, for courage and bravery, he was posthumously awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union.
A memorial museum has opened in Kyrgyzstan. A street in Bishkek was named after the warrior. His bust has been placed in the Alley of Heroes on Young Guard Avenue in the capital. A monument was erected to him in the village of Selyavnoye, in the Voronezh region, where Cholponbai Tuleberdiev died.
Birthday coach Svetlana Moiseeva
Photo from the archive of Svetlana Moiseeva
He was born on April 13, 1947 in Frunze.
Her coaching career began in 1967, when, in her second year at the institute, she organized a rhythmic gymnastics team for the Frunze Polytechnic’s sports club.
Since 1978 he has been working as a head coach in the rhythmic gymnastics department of SDUSHOR in the Oktyabrsky district of Bishkek.
In 1993, it was Svetlana Moiseeva who organized the Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation of the Kyrgyz Republic and was its vice president until 2013.
Her students have repeatedly won the title of champions of the Republic and are among the ten strongest in the Asian championship. In fact, all those who train girls today in various rhythmic gymnastics classes are students of Svetlana Moiseeva.
From 2000 to 2009 she was the coach of the National Kyrgyzstan. During her career, she has trained more than 25 sports teachers and more than 180 candidates for master of sports.
Where to go
- in Nikis Square there is an exhibition-exhibition of flowers and honey.
Where to go today and this week, see the Poster.
You can report important and interesting facts and events on WhatsApp number 0555312024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write to us on Facebook as well.