I support IMC. What do I need to know?
1. The authors of ItsMyCity.ru (hereinafter referred to as IMC) invite you to make a donation in any form that suits you on the following terms.
2. This offer is an offer from the IMC team to enter into a donation agreement with anyone who responds to this offer (hereinafter the Donor), in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
3. The offer is effective from the day following that it is posted on the IMC Web site at itsmycity.ru/donate (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
4. The offer is valid indefinitely. IMC reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time without giving reasons. The offer can be modified and supplemented, which take effect from the next day of their posting on the Website. The invalidity of one or more terms of the offer does not imply the invalidity of all other terms of the offer.
5. By agreeing to the offer, the Donor agrees to receive transactional emails from IMC confirming payment.
6. The Donor transfers funds free of charge to IMC’s property in the amount determined by the Donor for the purposes set out in paragraph 7 of this proposal.
7. Purpose of the donation: are considered funds received for the implementation of the institutional activities and the maintenance of the IMC.
8. The date of the donation is the date of receipt of the funds by the Donor in the IMC account.
9. IMC may at any time before the transfer of the donation to it and within 15 days from the transfer of the donation, refuse it. If the donation is rejected after the donation has been made, IMC will return the donation within 15 days of the rejection decision. If it is not possible to transfer the donation to the Donor, the donation remains at the disposal of IMC.
10. The donor has the right to refuse his donation within 15 days from the date of the transaction. The Donor notifies IMC of its wish by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. IMC undertakes to return the funds within 15 days from the date of submission of the Donor application.
12. By performing the actions provided for in this offer, the Donor confirms that it is familiar with the terms and text of this offer, the objectives of IMC, is aware of the significance of its actions, has the full right to perform them and accepts fully the terms of this offer.
13. According to Federal Law no. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, the Donor hereby consents to the processing of his personal data by any means not prohibited by law for the purposes of the execution of this offer.
Payments. Credit card payment online
CloudPayments Editing Center protects and processes your bank card data according to PCI DSS 3.2 security standard. The information is transferred to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. The further transmission of information takes place through closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. CloudPayments does not share your card details with us or any other third party. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used.
If you have any questions about a complete payment, you can contact the customer service of the payment service via e-mail email@example.com.
Online payment security
The personal information you provide (name, address, telephone, email, credit card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is only transmitted in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.
We recommend that you check that your browser is secure enough to make online payments on a dedicated page.
The security of online payment processing is guaranteed by CloudPayments LLC. All payment card transactions are made in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transferring information, special security technologies are used for electronic card payments, the data processing is carried out on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.
The federal law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” is a federal law that regulates the processing (use) of personal data.
The web project www.itsmycity.ru (hereinafter “URL,” we)) takes seriously the issue of the confidentiality of information of its customers and visitors to the site www.itsmycity.ru (hereinafter “you”, “site visitors”) We invite personalized information containing personal data (for example: full name, login or company name) of the site visitor, as well as information about the actions you perform on the site www.itsmycity.ru (for example: visitor order We call anonymous data that can not be uniquely identified with a specific site visitor (for example: site traffic statistics).
2. Use of information
We use the personalized information of a specific visitor of the website exclusively to provide him with high quality services and their accounting. We do not disclose the personal data of some visitors of www.itsmycity.ru to other visitors of the site. We never publish personal information in the public sector and do not pass it on to third parties. The only exceptions are cases where the provision of such information to authorized state bodies is defined by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. We publish and distribute only reports based on the collected anonymous data. At the same time, the reports do not contain information with which it would be possible to identify the personal data of the users of the service. We also use anonymous data for internal analysis, the purpose of which is to develop products and services www.itsmycity.ru
The website www.itsmycity.ru may contain links to other websites that are not related to our company and belong to third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information posted on third party websites and we have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information you post on such websites.
4. Limitation of Liability
For questions about this policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IP Kolezev Dmitry Evgenievich
Tax Identification Number 667116912412
Address: 620025, Yekaterinburg, st. Mamin-Sibiryak, 126, from. 299
How to cancel a payment or subscription
A payment made can be canceled within 15 days of making it. To do this, write to email@example.com, indicating the email address remaining at the time of payment payment, as well as the payment number, which will be indicated in the letter received after payment.
If you want to cancel a regular subscription to payments, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, also stating your email and payment number.