The capital of Don is preparing to celebrate Spring and Labor Day.
Many events will take place on May 1 in Rostov. They will take place not only in the parks of Rostov, but also in the city center – in the Theater Square, due to which the main roads will be blocked for some time. Read more about the celebration of May 1 in the capital of Don – in the material “Tsargrad”.
Eight parks in Rostov have prepared various festivals, concerts, master classes, games and exhibitions. The office of the mayor of Rostov provided “Chargrand” with a detailed program of events for the 1st of May, which will take place in the parks of Rostov:
“Druzhba” Culture and Recreation Park (Kapustina, 1 / 1a)
- 13: 00-15: 00 – demonstrations of sports teams of the city of Rostov-on-Don “grandchildren of Hercules” (park area),
- 16: 00-18: 00 – festive concert “May meets us with flowers” (stage band).
Children’s park named Vitya Cherevichkin (Theater Square, 6)
- 12: 00-15: 00 – concert “The sun in the palm” (“Stage” Fairytale Theater “),
- 12: 00-15: 00 – sports games and master classes (ground at the bottom of the park).
Levoberezhny Park of Culture and Leisure (Levoberezhnaya, 3a)
- 15: 30-16: 00 – dance “Bachata” (small stage),
- 19: 00-21: 00 – festive concert dedicated to the celebration of Spring and Labor Day on the main stage,
- 20:00 – opening after the winter season of the bright and musical fountain near the fountain.
Photo: Rostov-on-Don government website
Culture and Recreation Park May 1 (Bolshaya Sadovaya, 127)
- 11: 00-13: 00 – Municipal Poetry Festival “Stars of May” (stage group).
Culture and Recreation Park named after N. Ostrovsky (Selmash, 1a)
- 10: 00-11: 00 – inauguration of the new sports area “Forte” (park area),
- 12: 00-14: 00 Concert program “Peace! May! Park!” (summer scene),
- 16: 00-18: 00 color festival “Park of the Color of Happiness” (park area).
Cultural and entertainment center of the city named after M. Gorky (Bolshaya Sadovaya, 45)
- 12: 00-15: 00 – festive concert “Spring is coming – spring is the way!” (main stage of the park),
- 15: 00-18: 00 – master class in old classical dances (lower parterre),
- 18: 00-21: 00 – festive concert “May Night” (main stage of the park),
- 18: 00-21: 00 – dance night “Disco for those over 30 …” (chess stand and checkers).
Culture and Recreation Park named October (Dachnaya, 4)
- 10: 00-14: 00 – “Spring soccer tournament” between the children’s yard teams in the Oktyabrsky area (sports field),
- 11: 00-17: 00 – exhibitions of applied folk art products, embroidery (exhibition space “Sto Liontari”).
Culture and Recreation Park named after the city of Pleven (Communist, 26)
- 17: 00-19: 00 – Blooming May Concert (park stage).
The biggest event will take place in Theater Square, where the traditional track and field relay will take place.
Photo: Rostov administration website
Rostov authorities have already announced impending traffic restrictions in the city center on May 1. The transport passage will be closed due to the track and field race, as well as due to the preparation for the celebration of Victory Day.
Thus, drivers will not be able to move along the Theater Square from 21:00 on April 30 until 18:00 on May 1.
From 08:00 to 13:00 on May 1, travel will be prohibited along Bolshaya Sadovaya Street, Teatralnaya Square, Sovetskaya Street in the section from Budyonnovsky Avenue to Verkhnenolnaya Street.
Teatralny Avenue from Maxim Gorky Street to Socialist Street will also be closed for several hours. The restriction is valid from 08:00 until 18:00 on May 1.
Photo: Rostov administration website
According to preliminary data from meteorologists, the weather on Labor Day in the capital of Don will not be hot: in the middle of the day the air will warm only to +16 – +17 degrees. +10 degrees in the morning, no more than +14 degrees in the evening.
However, no rainfall is forecast. Meteorologists predict partly cloudy skies. We add that by the middle of the day the wind can increase to 12 meters per second.
Dear readers of Chargrand! Subscribe to our Telegram channel and subscribe to the social networks VKontakte: If you have something to share with the authors of Tsargrad-Rostov-on-Don, send your comments, questions, news to rostov @ Tsargrad: TV: