In Bishkek eleven May rain. The air temperature is expected to be +22 degrees. The day has increased to 14 hours 28 minutes.
Turn off gas, electricity, water
- 13.00-16.00 – residential complex “Kok-Zhar” (Saima-Tash street, Moldokulova, Bosogo).
- 9.00-11.00 – residential complex “Tokoldosh” (7 April Street, Kiyizbaeva).
- 10.00-12.00 – residential area “Tokoldosh” (Mendeleev Street).
- 11.00-13.00 – residential complex “Tokoldosh” (Oktyabrskaya street).
- 12.00-14.00 – Kok-Zhar residential complex (Oi-Tersken Street, Sanzhyra, Zheni-Jok, Akhunbaeva).
- 13.00-15.00 – residential complex “44 hectares”
- 14.00-17.00 – residential complex “Altyn-Ordo”;
- 9.30-18.00 – sections of Saliyeva and Parkhomenko streets.
- 9.00-13.00 – sections of Tselinogradskaya, Schubert, Lermontov streets.
- 15.00-17.00 – sections of Bayalinov, Fedorov, Kurenkeev streets, Mirny lane.
- 9.00-17.00 – 6th micro-district, 39/1, Razzakov street, 2, residential areas “Police town”, “Archa-Beshik” (Er-Tailak street, Ak-Tan, Kambar-Ata), “Ak-Orgo” (Gagarin , Kyrk-Kyz, Oguz-Ata, Ashar, Timur Frunze, Akhunbaev, Son-Kol, Projected streets), “Altyn-Kazyk”, “Zhenish”, the village of Nizhnyaya Ala-Archa (Zelenaya, Silent, Zavodskaya, Zavodskoy strip ), sections of Kommunarova, Kudruk, Lesnoy, Republican, Azov streets).
Who is scheduled to
Born May 11, 1969. Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kyrgyzstan to the United States
He was born on May 11, 1975. P.President of the State Property Management Fund.
The National University of Kyrgyzstan is named after Zhusup Balasagyn
In 2002, the oldest and largest higher education institution in the republic was renamed Zhusup Balasagyn National University of Kyrgyzstan.
The educational institution was founded on October 25, 1925 as the Kyrgyz Education Institute.
People who changed the world
Birth of politician Beishe Japarov
Photo from the Internet. Beishe Japarov
He was born on May 11, 1929 in the village of Chirak, in the Issyk-Kul region. Kyrgyz party and politician.
Since 1990 – Deputy of the Supreme Soviet of Kyrgyzstan SSR of the 12th convocation. He was a member of the parliamentary ethics committee.
In 1990 he retired as a Union pensioner. He worked as a consultant in the House of Political Education of Issyk-Kul Regional Party Committee, publisher of the “Book of Memory”, dedicated to his compatriots who died during the Great Patriotic War.
Since 1998, President of the Regional Veterans Council.
He died on August 4, 2002.
Opera singer Artyk Myrzabayev was born
He was born on May 11, 1930 in the village of Kyzyl-Asker in Kyrgyzstan ASSR. Popular artist of the USSR (1967).
After graduating from the second year of the Frunze School of Music and Choreography under the name Murataly Kurenkeev, he began his creative activity as an artist in the choir of the Kyrgyz State Philharmonic.
In 1954 he was invited to the Kyrgyz State Opera and Ballet Theater under the name Abdylas Maldybaev. Here Artyk Myrzabaev made his successful debut as Semetey in the national opera “Ai-Churek”.
Artyk Myrzabaev performed all the main parts of the baritone repertoire in Russian and foreign classical operas staged at the Kyrgyz Opera and Ballet Theater, named after Abdylas Maldybaev. He also created vivid and memorable images in performances of Kyrgyz opera classics.
He was involved in teaching activities in the studio of the Kyrgyz Opera and Ballet Theater.
He died in 2005.
Full rider of the Order of Glory Nasir Baitursunov died
Photo from the Internet. Nasir Baitursunov
He was born on November 18, 1915 in the village of Kokomeren, in the Naryn region.
On February 15, 1943, he was called up for military service by the Dzhumgal military registration and enlistment office. The rivers Drut, Berezina, Vistula, Oder, Spree were forced. He liberated Belarus, took part in battles on Polish soil, in Eastern Pomerania and Silesia, in the Battle of Berlin.
Nasir Baitursunov is one of the few warriors honored with four Battalions of Glory (two III degrees) for achievements of bravery, courage and fearlessness.
He died on May 11, 1995.
Full riders of the Order of Glory – 2,671 people. In Soviet times, they were equal in rights to those who were awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union.
Where to go
Where to go today and this week, see the Poster.
You can report important and interesting facts and events on WhatsApp number 0555312024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Write to us on Facebook as well.