According to the method of the American Lisa Lilient, you can lose up to 4.5 kg in four weeks and still not be hungry.
From the first day of the Focus war it never stopped working. Our team considers it its duty to inform the reader about what is happening, to collect and analyze facts, to resist hostile propaganda. Focus needs your support today, to continue your mission. Thank you for being with us.
Lisa Lillian, a 56-year-old American businesswoman, is a nutrition guru. He has written a book on how to eat huge portions of low calorie foods and lose weight without feeling hungry, while also compiling many easy recipes, following which you can easily get rid of unwanted pounds.
According to her method, you can lose up to 4.5 kg in four weeks and still not feel weak. To do this, simply replace the high-calorie foods with the low-calorie ones. That is, for example, instead of pasta and bread, eat tofu noodles and high-fiber cereals. The daily calorie intake is 1300 calories.
The basis of her method for weight loss is cereals and cereals, which she adds to many dishes. And also many foods that contain fiber and vegetable protein.
The trick of the Lilien diet is that by replacing low-calorie foods with low ones, the portions increase, the food becomes healthier and we lose weight. In addition to a four-week diet with detailed recipes, the food blogger offers a list of products that can replace one option with another, so that everyone who turns to its weight loss methodology has the opportunity to choose a diet of their choice. For example, instead of mayonnaise, the author offers low-calorie sauces that are easy to make at home.
Lilien’s technique is approved by nutritionists, but the author of The Hungry Girl Diet does not consider herself an expert. She calls herself “a typical woman with the same problems as the groceries with which most of the fair sex struggle every day.”
Dosage from Lilien for one day:
breakfast – Mushroom toast with ricotta cheese (168 calories)
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup ricotta light / low fat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread with 60-80 calories per slice
- 1 cup brown mushrooms cut into thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 1/2 kg vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta with 1/8 teaspoon. garlic powder and 1 pinch of salt. Stir until smooth.
- Meanwhile, heat the pan, add the mushrooms, thyme, the remaining 1/8 tsp. garlic powder and a pinch of salt. Cook and stir for about three minutes until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add oil and lemon juice. Cook until the butter has melted, about 1 minute.
- Spread the ricotta mixture over the toast.
- Mushrooms on top.
Dinner – Vegetarian noodles in a mug
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. l ricotta cheese light / low fat
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 zucchini
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Italian low-fat tomato sauce 70 calories or less per serving
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese without fat
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, basil and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, mix well.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices and cut each slice in half. Put them in a wide cup, cover them with a lid and put them in the microwave for 1 – 1.5 minutes until the zucchini are soft.
- Transfer the zucchini to a plate and dry well. (This step is very important! Use kitchen paper to remove as much moisture as possible from both sides.) Salt the remaining 1/4 teaspoon. garlic powder.
- Place 1/3 zucchini slices in a cup. Pour over 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and 2 tbsp. marinara sauce. Repeat with half of the remaining zucchini, half of the remaining ricotta mixture and the rest of the sauce. Fill everything with the zucchini and ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Cover and bake in the microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the noodles are hot.
Dinner – Greek chickpea salad in pie
1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drain and rinse
1/4 cup chopped cucumber
1/4 cup chopped tomato
3 tbsp yogurt sauce
2 tbsp FETA CHEESE
2 tbsp chopped red onion
1 wholemeal pie, cut into 2 pieces
Optional: chopped fresh dill
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients except the pie. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into half of the pie.
Concentrate It was previously said how to lose weight in a week until summer.