Democracy in facts and persons. June 14-20.
1942 – For the courage and heroism shown in the battles in the defense of Sevastopol, the title of Hero of the Soviet Union was awarded to Miron Efimovich Efimov, originally from the village of Samushkino, Alikovsky region, Squadron Commander of the 18th Air Force Regiment of the Black Sea Fleet. He died in Moscow in 2013 at the age of 99. A gym in Sevastopol, a street in Anapa, a square in the village are named after him. Alikovo.
2007 – The 500th standard library was opened in the village of Yemetkino, in the Kozlovsky district. The state program for the modernization of rural libraries in the Republic of Chuvash has been completed.
1865 – The official opening of the trade fair took place in Cheboksary. It was originally called Vladimirskaya, from the late 1880s – Znamenskaya. In the exhibition space there were rows of factories, livestock, needles, blacksmiths, shoes, soaps, crockery, toys. Carousel, cinema, Chinese circus, shooting gallery worked in the entertainment line. The exhibition, which took place every year until 1917, was attended by local farmers and traders from Kazan.
1914 – In the village of Tokaevo, in the Tsivilsky district (now the Komsomolsky district), Gennady Gabaidulovich Gabaidulin was born, commander of the guard’s reconnaissance team. For the courage and bravery he showed in the battle near Rzhev, in 1942 he was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union. A street in his village, in the village, bears his name. Komsomolskoye installed a bust.
1915 in me. The Shikhirdans of the Buinsky region (now Shygyrdan of the Batyrevsky district) were born Bedertdin Sadretdinovich Tukhfetullov, a full cavalryman of the Order of Glory. After demobilization, he worked on the collective farm named after Zhdanov in his homeland, in the Batyrevsky fruit and berry nursery.
1920 – The RSFSR People’s Chamber of Education formed the Chuvino Institute of Public Education (Chuvino) on the basis of three years of pedagogical courses that had been in place since December 1919 to replace the closed Chuvash school in Sibirsk. It was the first higher education institution to train specialists for Chuvash schools. In 1923 it was transformed into Simbirsk Pedagogical College (from 1928 it was renamed I.Ya. Yakovlev). In 1937 it was transformed into the Tsouvas Pedagogical School, which operated until 1956.
1925 – the decree of the Bureau of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee “On the state structure of the Chuvash ASSR” was approved. The Central Executive Committee and the Council of People’s Commissars of HASSD were formed.
1926 – on the basis of the state farm named after Lenin in the Yadrinsky region, the farm Zasursky stud was organized. In 1963, the Democratic Racecourse, which had been operating in Cheboksary since 1939, was relocated to the economy. In 1999, the nail was transferred to the status of a federal state-owned enterprise and was renamed “Chuvash pedigree stud” after VI Chapaev.
1928 – The First Pan-Chuvash Conference on Local History opened in Cheboksary. The pioneers were the People’s Committee of Education of the Republic and the Study Society of the Local Territory. The conference, according to the plan of its organizers, “should reveal everything that has been done so far in the study of Chuvash culture and economy and outline milestones for the further work of local historians.”
1956 – the first detachment of Tsuvasia’s youth went to the new buildings of the North. Hundreds of girls and boys of the republic worked on the construction of the Mikun-Syktyvkar and Mikun-Koslan railways. The recognition of their work success was that one of the sides of the Pechora Railway was named “Chuvash”.
1974 – The play “Waves hit the shore” on the stage of the new building of the Moscow Art Theater named after M. Gorky started the tour at the State Academic Drama Theater of Chuvash named after KV Ivanova. For directing this play based on the work of Nikolai Terentyev, director Leonid Rodionov, artist Vladimir Mazanov, actors Nikolai Grigoriev, Viktor Rodionov, Gennady Terentyev were awarded the Stanislavsky State Prize in 1971. During the two-week tour , seventeen performances of the Tsouvas Theater were presented to the attention of the public of the capital.
1912 – Aleksey Nikolaevich Studenetsky, journalist, Honorary Cultural Worker of the Chuvash ASSR, was born in the Ukrainian city of Sosnitsa. He graduated from high school in Tsivilsk. Since 1931, he has been working for the newspaper: Literary clerk, head of the “Krasnaya Chuvashia” (now “Soviet Chuvashia”) section of the newspaper. Member of the Great Patriotic War since 1941. In the battles near Moscow in December 1941 he was seriously wounded, after which he was discharged from the hospital. He returned to his native newspaper and in 1942-1956 worked as Deputy Executive Secretary, Head of Department. At the same time, from 1944, he was his own correspondent for the Izvestia newspaper in the Chuvash ASSR. In 1956-1972 he was a TASS correspondent for Tsouvassia. Author of the book “Meet: Cheboksary …”, of the novel-chronicle “Treasure”. The nine-time Chuvash chess champion has been the leader of the Democratic Chess Federation for many years.
1996 – after restoration at the All-Russian Center for Artistic Research and Rehabilitation named by IE The Holy Trinity Monastery Grabar Cheboksary returned the rarest monument of 16th century ecclesiastical art – a carved wooden icon of St. Nicholas of Mosaic. Chuvash teacher Vassily Magnitsky wrote about him: “In the Monastery of the Trinity … the Chuvashs honor a carved wooden icon of St. Nicholas the Miracle Worker, at the height of a man known to the Russians as Nicholas.” After the closure of the monastery, the shrine was deprived of the precious robe and some details of the image (sword and temple), and is kept in the Art Museum.
1997 – born Stepnoe Korovino, Poretsky District, an employee of the Institute of Nuclear and Radiological Physics, a researcher on the safety of atomic weapons and nuclear power plants, the physicist Alexander Nikolayevich Zakharov, at the cost of his life, prevented an accident (now the city of Sharov, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast). It was named after Nikulinsky High School in the Poretsky district, a street in the village. Poretskoye.
1856 By decree of Emperor Alexander II, in honor of his wife Maria Alexandrovna, the village of Sudir was renamed the city of Mariinsky Posad. This historic event is reflected in the Mariinsky Posad coat of arms from the image of the crown. To celebrate the 400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty in 2013, a monument to Empress Maria Alexandrovna was unveiled at the Mariinsky Posad embankment. In Russian history, she is known as a philanthropist – she opened the first branch of the Red Cross in Russia, established many shelters and boarding schools and gave rise to the education of women in Russia.
1924 – In the village of Koltsovka, in the Vurnarsky region, was born Valentina Timofeevna Popkova, head of production. In 1936-1977, he worked as a foreman, a farm brigade of the collective farm named after Lenin, in the Vurnarsky district. For high yields in cereals in 1950 she was awarded the title of Hero of Socialist Labor.
1980 – The Municipal Council of People’s Representatives of Cheboksary decided to establish the title of “Honorary Citizen of the city of Cheboksary”. The first to receive this title in 1983 was our prominent compatriot, pilot-cosmonaut Andriyan Grigoryevich Nikolaev.
1888 Leonid Adolfovich Peltsikh, a biologist-breeder with a doctorate in agricultural sciences, was born in Svisloch, Grodno Oblast (now the Republic of Belarus). From 1937, he worked at the State Agricultural Institute of Chuvash: he was head of the crop production department, he was the dean of the agricultural school. The scientist developed complex topics related to agricultural technology for the cultivation of sugar beets, olive seeds and cereals, hemp and flax.
1943 for the courage and heroism he showed in the battle in the area with. Kamennaya Yaruga, Kharkov region, the title of Hero of the Soviet Union was awarded posthumously to the commander of the tank, a native of the village of Chuvash of the Upper Barracks, in the Zilairsky region of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Nikolai Romanovich Irikov. A school in the village is named after him. Zilair.
1984 – for outstanding achievements in the field of science and technology, great contribution to the development of the economy and culture of our democracy, twice a hero of socialist labor, awarded the Lenin and State Prizes of the USSR, member of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR from Chuvashia of three sessions, aircraft designer Vladimir Nikolaevich Chelomey is included in the Chuvash ASSR Honorary Workbook of Glory and Heroism. A street in Cheboksary got its name.
1917 – by decision of the Chuvash section of the Society of Small Peoples of the Volga Region, the first Pan-Chuvash National Congress was held in Simbirsk. On June 28, the National Chuvash Society was founded – the central organization for the leadership of the national Chuvash movement.
1925 – The Bureau of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee adopted a resolution on the accession to the Chuvash ASSR of the city of Alatyr and the Alatyrskaya, Kuvakinskaya, Poretskaya volost of the Alatyrsky region in 107 villages with a population of 121 thousand people. This event was the last in a series of activities related to the transformation of the Autonomous Region of Tsouvas into a USSR Tsouvas. The territory of the republic was expanded by more than three thousand square kilometers, there were 18 industrial enterprises. The entry into the Alatir Territory had a favorable effect on the strengthening of the economic and industrial potential of the democracy.
1973 – At the II International Ballet Competition in Moscow, an outstanding dancer from Cheboksary, Nadezhda Pavlova, won the Grand Prix and a gold medal. Long lines, a big light step, a free range of motion – everything the young ballerina had has become the standard for 21st century dancers.
1993 – According to the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, in order to preserve the unique natural complexes of the Republic of Chuvash and to be used for recreational, educational, scientific and cultural purposes, the “Ch? your v? rman” National Natural Park is; a specially protected area of federal importance.
1996 – The international exhibition-festival “Hop and Beer of Russia” opened in Cheboksary. The capital of Chuvashia was chosen as the seat of the Russian Hop Growers Association. To get acquainted with the tradition of brewing, the history of hop cultivation in Cheboksary in 1997, opened the Beer Museum.